ADMISSIONS TO TEACHERS COLLEGE OF SAN JOAQUIN
We strongly consider all applicants who apply to Teachers College of San Joaquin. The institution seeks students from diverse cultural, linguistic, and academic backgrounds, as well as those who come from a variety of work experiences. Applicants admitted to Teachers College of San Joaquin demonstrate strong potential for professional success in schools, academic and work-related achievement, and a commitment to inquiry.
Formal admission and acceptance to the College is required for applicants to enroll in post baccalaureate courses at Teachers College of San Joaquin.
Teachers College of San Joaquin is approved by the California State Approving Agency to enroll veterans and other eligible persons.
- STEP 1: Attach the items required to apply (page 2). Official documents required to submit can be mailed to:
- TCSJ Admissions, PO BOX 213030, Stockton CA 95213
- Official electronic transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com
- STEP 2: Complete the online application forms.
- STEP 3: Select “Done” to submit your application.
- STEP 4: A TCSJ Admissions representative will contact you to provide you with instructions on how to pay your application fee online.
Questions? Contact the TCSJ Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 468-4926.
Please note that your application CAN NOT be saved. Before completing the online application forms, view page two to confirm you have all items required to apply.
Graduate Studies Programs
Program Applications and Forms
|Master of Education, M.Ed.|
|Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program (with or without an M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and School Development)||
|Clear/Induction Administrative Services Credential Program|
|Residency at TCSJ|
|Mathematics Instructional Added Authorization (MIAA)|
IMPACT Credential Programs
|Pre-Service Preparation Program|
|IMPACT Intern Preliminary Teaching Credential Program||
2021-22 Applications will be accepted after April 30.
|IMPACT CTE/Designated Subjects Teaching Credential Program|
|Adding a Teaching or Content Area or Specialty Area to a California Teaching Credential|
|Teaching Permit for Statutory Leave Training (for TCSJ Pre-Service candidates only)|