(CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)
The San Joaquin County Office of Education, in partnership with Teachers College of San Joaquin (TCSJ) received grant funding from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing to help classified employees in San Joaquin County become teachers.
Classified staff in SJC can apply to be awarded $6,000 ($3,000/year) toward the IMPACT Intern Preliminary Teaching Credential Program at TCSJ.
- Earn your credential while you teach
- Required to have a BA/BS from a regionally accredited institution
- Must be eligible and able to begin the TCSJ Pre-Service Program in Feb. 2019
- Must be intern eligible and hired as a teacher in SJC by July 31, 2019
- Verification of classified employment within SJC and district approval required
- Application deadline: Jan. 11, 2019
Meetings will be held at TCSJ: 2857 Transworld Drive, Stockton 95204. RSVP here.
Questions? Please email Kim Heinrich at email@example.com.