DEVELOPING THE INNOVATOR’S MINDSET THROUGH REMOTE, FACE-TO-FACE, AND BLENDED LEARNING
A course with George Couros
This course covers everything you need to empower learners in a remote, face-to-face, or blended environment by answering these questions:
- How do we build relationships in remote learning environments and address the social-emotional needs of our students?
- What are some practical ideas and strategies we can use in remote learning that can truly empower our students?
- How do we create opportunities for our students in remote learning situations that are not all about technology?
- How do we ensure we take care of our own mental and emotional health during these challenging times?
- How do we create opportunities for every learner (including ourselves) to be successful in such challenging times?
Modules IncludedPart 1
- The Introduction to the Innovator's Mindset
- Building Relationships in Any Learning Setting
- Learner-Driven, Evidence Informed
- Creating Empowering Learning Experiences
- Educator as Master Learner
- Having "Core" Conversations
- Introducing the 8 Characteristics (And Why They Matter)
- Why Empathy Matters in Our Learning
- Developing Problem Finders-Solvers
- Risk Takers (In Any Learning Space)
- Networking to Share and Learn From Others
- Being Observant in a World Full of Information
- The Importance of Meaningful Creation
- Recognizing and Developing Resiliency in Learning
- The Power of Reflection - Looking Back to Move Forward
- Helping Others Move Forward
- Taking Care of Yourself
$1502 PD Units
Course + 2 PD Units = $297