Earn an M.Ed. in Early Education, Environmental Literacy, or Special Education 100% online starting NOW!
Masters Of Education (M.Ed.)
Beginning from and building upon the ongoing legacy of the IMPACT intern teacher program, the Teachers College of San Joaquin was founded. Teachers College of San Joaquin is the only WASC accredited institution of higher education that is a department within a county office of education. Since its inception in 2009, has graduated more than 500 master's candidates. With a vision to develop a workforce of innovative and reform-minded educators, the college includes opportunities for veteran educators to advance their understanding of the needs of 21st century learners and refine their practice as they earn a master’s degree in education. Graduate candidates are challenged to consider and design new models of schools, carry out action research, develop curriculum, hone leadership skills, and reflect on the outcomes of their practice.
- Choose between six M.Ed. concentrations
- Choose your own schedule
- Take relevant, rigorous, and research-based coursework
- Become a leader at your school site/place of work
- Be challenged to think differently
- Develop innovative curriculum
- Affordable and interest free payment plans
- Three M.Ed. concentrations can be completed 100% online: Early Education, Environmental Literacy, Special Education