Then look no futher!
"Residency at TCSJ" is a preliminary teaching credential program that offers a year-long student teaching placement with a vetted veteran teacher. The program is built around the schedule of PK-12 schools, which gives teacher residents an authentic clinical experience where they have the ability to see the year-round, behind-the-scenes workings of teachers. Throughout the program, residents learn how to become equity-focused and inclusion-minded educators who advocate for social justice, and build their confidence as teachers while having an involved support group of other teacher residents.
- One-year inclusion-focused program
- Dual Credential options
- Intense clinical practice for entire year with a vetted master teacher
- Strong partnership with school site and district of placement
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Integration of coursework and clinical experience
- 9-12 units count towards a Master’s Degree in Education from TCSJ
- Dual Credential: Multiple Subjects & Education Specialist-Mild/Moderate
- Dual Credential: Single Subject* & Education Specialist-Mild/Moderate
- Education Specialist-Extensive Support (Moderate/Severe)
- *Single Subjects content areas are dependent upon available master teachers.
- Lincoln Unified School District
- Ripon Unified School District
- River Islands Technology Academy
- SJCOE-Special Education
- Stockton Unified School District
- Tracy Learning Center
- Tracy Unified School District
- Jefferson School District
- Lodi Unified School District (planning for 2021-2022)
- Brentwood Unified School District (planning for 2021-2022)
- Manteca Unified School District (planning for 2021-2022)