New Hire Process
- Go to EDJOIN.org and type San Joaquin County Office of Education in the search bar at the top right hand corner of the home page. Scroll down to the "Temporary" listed position for SJCOE Course Instructor, Teachers College of San Joaquin OR Temporary Certificated Support Supervisor or Temporary Certificated Support Provider, Teachers College of San Joaquin, Educational Services. Press "Click Here to Apply" for the job posting. If you do not have an Edjoin.org account, you will need to create one. Fill in appropriate information and attach a letter of intent, three letters of recommendation and a resume. Please indicate your area of interest, expertise and program choice in your letter of intent.
- Once you have completed the online application on Edjoin please contact the appropriate Program Coordinator at TCSJ to let them know you are done. This will initiate the next stage of the new hire process.
- IMPACT Instructors for credential programs held at the SJCOE/Stockton & Ceres campus: Michele Badovinac, email@example.com
- IMPACT Support Supervisors for SJCOE/Stockton and for the TCSJ campus at Stanislaus County Office of Education campus: Girlie Hale, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructors for Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program: Danielle Silva, email@example.com
- Instructors for the UOP Doctoral and UOP MA in Special Education program: Dr. Cresentia Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructors for the TCSJ Masters in Education & Mathematics Instruction Added Authorization: Dr. Sylvia Turner, email@example.com
- Leadership Coaches for Clear Induction Administrative Credential program: Danielle Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org (If retired, apply on the Temporary Certificated Practicum Supervisor or Temporary Certificated Support Provider, Teachers College of San Joaquin, Educational Services link.)
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a faculty member at TCSJ!