In order to graduate on June 2, 2019, you must be in good academic standing (3.0 or better), have no tuition due or have a plan in place with Student Accounts, and have successfully completed at least 32 units of the following:
- Masters Core – 12-20 units (varies by concentration)
- Additional Units: Dependent on Concentration. Contact your academic advisor with any concerns or questions you may have.
- Projects must be reviewed by your project advisor and ready to submit for final approval on May 15, 2019.
- Please submit your project to Tammy Thornton by 5:00 p.m. May 15th Your project will receive a second read from another advisor between May 15-22, 2019. If there are additional changes or edits that need to be made you will be notified via email and your project will be ready for pickup on May 24th between 3:00-5:00p.m. You will have until May 31st at 5:00 p.m. to make changes and resubmit. If your project is not complete, you must make arrangements with Dr. Crescentia Thomas, Dr. Sylvia Turner, or Danielle Silva regarding your projected completion date.
- If your project does not require edits or changes you will be notified via email that your project has been approved.
- Presentations must be scheduled for presentation by August 15, 2019.
- Your master’s degree will be conferred on the date of your presentation upon approval by your appointed committee.
All materials from your project should be put into a white view binder, with the clear pockets. Tammy Thornton will make the cover and spine when it is received. This copy will remain in the archives at TCSJ. A PDF copy is also required and may be published on the TCSJ Digital Repository – send to your M.Ed. advisor (Dr. Thomas, Dr. Turner, or Ms. Silva). Please refer to the guidelines in the Masters Project Guidelines document found at this document.
This document provides directions for formatting, selecting your committee, presentations, etc.
Please contact Tammy Thornton if any questions:
209-953-2126 | email@example.com