TCSJ CSET TEST PREP WORKSHOPS
TCSJ is offering year-round workshops to help candidates pass the Multiple Subjects CSET!
- $150/workshop (50% off for former and current TCSJ Pre-Service candidates). LIMITED TIME: 50% discount for ALL registrants!
- If a participant attends a workshop and does not pass the exam for the workshop they attended, they can attend the next TCSJ test prep workshop for free.
- Limited space-first come, first served (must register and pay to be enrolled)
Teachers Test Prep
Teachers College of San Joaquin has partnered with Teachers Test Prep to offer ONLINE test prep at a discount to currently enrolled TCSJ students! Teachers Test Prep is the nationwide leader in teacher credentialing exam preparation. First, complete FREE test diagnostics with Teachers Test Prep to see your overall likelihood of passing and see where you need extra help! Once you complete the FREE test diagnostics, you then have the option to purchase Test Prep and will receive 6 months of access to the following features:
- Core Videos that teach the underlying content knowledge
- Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring Videos that teach the strategy needed to apply that knowledge to the specific types of questions most likely to appear on the real exam
- Core Slideshows that provide a quick snapshot of the key content knowledge for easy review
- Advanced Diagnostics that include an even deeper breakdown of strengths and weaknesses to help you focus your study time on areas that will benefit you most
- An additional full-length Practice Test
To register for free test diagnostics to see your likelihood of passing, complete an online registration form with TCSJ by completing the Registration Form.
To get the ONLINE test prep at a discount, TCSJ candidates must complete our form rather than going directly through Teachers Test Prep. Once you register for free diagnostics, you will receive an email with additional information.
Check out the Core Plus User Guide video that demonstrated all the features available in the Paid Prep program, including: Smart-STEM Virtual Tutoring, Core Videos, Core Slideshow Viewer, and Advanced Diagnostics.
Be aware of when test results are released so you are eligible for the Pre-Service and IMPACT Program Start Dates!
San Jose State Offers FREE Online CSET Prep Courses for Math Subtest I & II.
Visit their website for more information.
A personalized learning resource for all ages: Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We've also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content. Visit their website for more information.