Trevor Muir: PBL Master Class
DISCOVER THE POWER OF PROJECT BASED LEARNING!
A course by Trevor Muir
PBL expert, Trevor Muir, takes you step by step in each of the 16 video lessons on how to plan, manage, and assess rich and engaging Project Based Learning. Teachers will finish the course not only inspired to incorporate PBL into their own classrooms, but prepared to do it right away.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- The fundamentals of PBL
- Project planning and brainstorming
- Building inquiry and empowering students
- Project management and leading successful collaboration
- Making community connections
- Assessment in PBL
- Creating an authentic classroom setting
- Building essential 21st century skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Solid PBL foundation
- 16 engaging video lessons
- Digital copy of The Epic Classroom book and accompanying reading guide
- Project design, project management, and assessment resources
- Everything you need to begin drafting a standards-based PBL project
- Protocols to critique and strengthen your own as well as peers’ projects
ABOUT TREVOR MUIR
I’m Trevor Muir and I believe every student has the potential for greatness. And I believe educators hold the key to unlocking that potential by building relationships and crafting learning experiences that are engaging and transformative.
That’s why I teach students with project based learning. It’s why I give keynotes, workshops, and write about my work in the classroom and how effective authentic education can be. It’s the reason I presented a TED talk at Tedx San Antonio called “School Should Take Place in the Real World,” and write for publications like EdWeek, The Huffington Post, and WeAreTeachers.
It’s why I run the Facebook page The Epic Classroom, and get to connect with millions of other like-minded educators from all walks of life.
I believe in students, I believe in teachers, and I believe in what school has the potential of being.