About This Course
Master the basics of audio production and gain the confidence to lead audio projects with students. In this course you will:
- Explore ways students can use podcasts and audio for creative expression and to communicate information
- Develop an idea for a podcasting project that aligns with your curriculum or content area
- Make your own podcast to use an example for students
- Develop a standards-aligned (CCSS, NGSS) lesson plan in which students create a podcast to demonstrate learning
- This course is for K-12 educators in all subject areas who want to develop skills and confidence with media making and media literacy.