CareersApril 23, 2023 2023-09-13 11:01
Careers at TCSJ
- Go to EDJOIN.org and type San Joaquin County Office of Education in the search bar at the top right hand corner of the home page. Scroll down to the “Temporary” listed position for SJCOE Course Instructor, Teachers College of San Joaquin OR Temporary Certificated Support Supervisor or Temporary Certificated Support Provider, Teachers College of San Joaquin, Educational Services. Press “Click Here to Apply” for the job posting. If you do not have an Edjoin.org account, you will need to create one. Fill in appropriate information and attach a letter of intent, three letters of recommendation and a resume. Please indicate your area of interest, expertise and program choice in your letter of intent.
- Once you have completed the online application on Edjoin please contact the appropriate Program Coordinator at TCSJ to let them know you are done. This will initiate the next stage of the new hire process.
- IMPACT Instructors for credential programs held at the SJCOE/Stockton & Ceres campus: Michele Badovinac, email@example.com
- IMPACT Support Supervisors for SJCOE/Stockton and for the TCSJ campus at Stanislaus County Office of Education campus: Doug Pitney, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructors for Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program: Dr. Myra Gardea-Hernandez, email@example.com
- Instructors for the TCSJ Masters in Education & Mathematics Instruction Added Authorization: Dr. Crescentia Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leadership Coaches for Clear Induction Administrative Credential program: Dr. Myra Gardea-Hernandez, email@example.com (If retired, apply on the Temporary Certificated Practicum Supervisor or Temporary Certificated Support Provider, Teachers College of San Joaquin, Educational Services link.)
If you are being considered for a temporary faculty position, you will be contacted by the appropriate program coordinator.
- Someone from the SJCOE Human Resources Department will contact you to make an appointment to come into the SJCOE for fingerprinting, Nelson Center, 2901 Arch-Airport Road, Stockton, CA.
- Once we have results from the background clearance check you will be sent a link via email regarding the New Hire Orientation. On this link you will be asked to review forms and documents and preview a series of videos. The Child Abuse Reporter video is mandated by law and is required of all employees even if you do not directly come in contact with students in this position. This process takes approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Afterwards, an email is sent to HR informing them that you have completed the online portion of the new hire process. At that time, someone from HR will contact you to make an appointment to come into the SJCOE and sign paperwork in HR and Business. You will need a hard copy of your Social Security card for this visit.
- HR will notify TCSJ that are you cleared to work. Your Program Coordinator will provide a TCSJ Orientation and Patty Voller, firstname.lastname@example.org can answer questions regarding payment for your services.