About This Course
A COURSE BY KECIA FIORI
Do you go home tired and frustrated? Are you discouraged by the lack of participation in your class? Do you want to avoid having a challenging year? Classroom management is not set up in a cookie-cutter manner as others have led you to believe. Each teacher and classroom has its own unique needs. Understanding the specific needs of your classroom environment is the first step to success. This course will help you take control of your classroom management so that teaching and learning are the priority.
- design their unique learning environment
- create their routines and procedures for each activity of the day
- determine the classroom rules and expectations that work for them
- select the right management system for their unique environment
- earn and implement new engaging learning strategies