About This Course
A COURSE BY EMILY MUCCIANTI
The New Teacher Success Network is a comprehensive membership for beginning educators that includes self-guided professional development, mentoring, and live PD workshops and coaching calls via Zoom. The Network provides a safe space to learn and grow in the teaching craft under the careful supervision & support of veteran mentors while fitting into a busy schedule.
Participants will develop teaching skills and instructional strategies necessary to thrive during their first few years in the classroom. Participants will collaborate with other educators to refine teaching practices.
- A private community where it is safe to share, discuss, celebrate, and ask whatever you’d like without repercussions. (2 hours)
- Video resource library: A collection of professional development resources & training to help you grow your tool kit. (10 hours)
- Opportunities to meet with mentors monthly for small group coaching sessions relate to various topics. (10 hours)
- Book Clubs: Grow your knowledge through professional readings. Deepen your understanding or instruction, lesson design, curriculum, and much more! (6 hours)
- New Teacher Boot Camp: a five-day, full week of working together to complete various tasks to be ready for the start of the school year (5 hours)
- Weekly podcast to learn on the go.
A MESSAGE FROM EMILY MUCCIANTI:
The New Teacher Success Network is growing! As a new member you will keep your membership rate and resources until you decide to cancel. I’m super excited to have you continue with me on this journey!