About This Course
CREATING AND DELIVERING INCREDIBLE PRESENTATIONS FOR ANY SPACE
A course with George Couros
This course will help you to create great presentations both virtually and face-to-face. The experiences shared in this course summarize the research, tips, and strategies that have come from over a decade of Keynoting conferences and working with districts and individual school sites.
This course is for you if:
- You present ideas to others and you want them to leave being challenged in their thinking, but also inspired and motivated to create action.
- You are interested in developing your skills as a speaker/presenter in either virtual or face-to-face spaces.
- You have ideas that you want to share in a way that builds a connection while delivering in a way that is true to your authentic self.
- You have ambitions or aspirations to be a keynote speaker or presenter or want to better what you are already doing in that space.
- You work with a team that provides professional learning to other adults.
- Section 1: The Foundations of a Powerful Presentation
- Section 2: Structuring an Incredible Presentation
- Section 3: Details, Design, and Structure